Talents You Didn’t Know You Wanted.
- Lady on the bus next to me: Tell me again- what are you not going to do in daycare today?
- Little boy: I will not hit the teacher with a light saber.
- Lady: And why are you not going to hit her with a light saber?
- Boy: It is my toy, and my choice, but if I hit her with the light saber, I'm acting like a Sith.
- Lady: Do you want to be a Sith?
- Boy: No! I am Obi-Wan!
sleepy transparent pug
AVPM songs + Harry Potter movies
This is my favorite post of all time
I like cards against humanity because it’s offensive and because this is an actual review on their website they chose to publish:
Black Floofball with eyes.
always reblog this cat.
it gets bigger the longer you stare at it
"You weren’t trying hard to present a certain aspect of yourself that would boldly identify you in the world. And that’s when it occurred to me how bizarre and positively ridiculous it was to apply the word “weird” to describe you, when you represented the most natural and unpretentious state possible to be; you were yourself.” - Evanna Lynch on Luna Lovegood
Happy 23rd Birthday, Evanna! (16th August, 1991)
Since Johanna Mason was the only living female victor of 7 for the Quell, I would like to think that when they called up “Ladies first” she just stomped over, grabbed the piece of paper herself and shouted “GEE I WONDER WHO THE FUCK IT COULD BE? HOLY FUCK BALLS IT’S ME I’M SO SHOCKED” and the Peacekeepers have to drag her away from the microphone